DTI's Gallery component allows you to quickly display any information you wish in a paged format. The gallery provides a wide array of options to create an extendable custom experience including some pre-built classes for managing videos and images. The component uses a custom jQuery plugin utilizing AJAX for seamless transitions between pages.
The gallery is capable of leveraging DTI's powerful media management system to allow administrators and, optionally, users to upload, edit, catalog, and maintain images and videos. For example, the pre-built social gallery, displayed above, has built-in optional support to search, rate, and link media to social sites.
- Easily extendable to fit your needs
- Built-in support for searching by title, description, and tags - also extendable
- Built-in support for user ratings
- Each item has a unique URL, useful for social media
- Built-in support for social media linking
- Page preloading for quick transitions
- Zoomable images and videos
- Easily customizable directly from the web - no need to touch code or the server
- Show meta information on the thumbnail or the caption of the expanded media, or both